or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    johnjohn shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Alex ClemeshaAdminAlex Clemesha (Admin, The Wiki Game) responded  · 

We are very interested in doing this, but we need your feedback!

PLEASE responded with any/all feedback on the details of how you’d like this to work. The more info the better :)

Also, please let us know any games that have a “duel mode” that you enjoy or think we should check out.

Thanks!!!

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • bob bobbob bob commented  · 

It would be great if we could add friends in-game by sending them a request, possibly linked to a name link associated with the user. (This would be even better if no pre-requisites were required, such as having facebook, etc.) With this, players could challenge their friends to open a private room where thye can play 1v1, or where they can have multiple friends playing at once. The introduction of such a private room could also be simply hosted in some type of hub-world, where one could host a room protected by a password set by the user, enabling friends to play with each other among themselves.

• TaraTara commented  · 

tetrisfriends.com has a really good friend & "arena" mode where you can play with your friends!

• Steven RosasSteven Rosas commented  · 

I voted for this even though I don't have any friends.

• GozGoz commented  · 

Absolutely, I'd even suggest private games: create a game, invite friends and play against them.

• GeorgeGeorge commented  · 

This is such a must! I was amazed it's not already a feature!

• LeviLevi commented  · 

Sounds like fun!

• Q. E.Q. E. commented  · 

I second this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base