I suggest you ...

Bring back the all time leader board!

Whats the point in keeping score if it just goes away after a week?

664 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    tpshrinetpshrine shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • lolollolol commented  · 

lolololollolol

• Adele SavageAdele Savage commented  · 

There is no point though is there because then if it is going off in a week then you cant keep track of the score you achieved unless you write it down lol

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just make a profile that says how many points you have total, and next to that point total list the player's all time ranking. Just so people can keep track.

• JoãoJoão commented  · 

Jesse I recognize that is a problem, I am a new player myself. A solution to this problem would be making a monthly leaderboard, as well as a daily and weekly one. The all-time leaderboard in my opinion would “knock-off” the new players.

• LeviLevi commented  · 

@ Jesse. You can still keep the daily/weekly leader board in addition to an all-time leader board, so I don't see how it would be unfair to new players to keep track of all-time scores, too.

• Robert PuopoloRobert Puopolo commented  · 

I second this, I stopped playing after I lost my ranking.

• Jesse ChapoJesse Chapo commented  · 

We've been discussing this at length and the reason that it hasn't been brought back is because how can a new player compete fairly against someone who has been playing for years? We are, however, thinking about alternative ways to create a more long term ranking system, but no decisions have been made.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your feedback!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base